13.12.11

Christmas Crafting

It feels so wrong not to have a picture to go with this post, but everything I am working on is so top secret I can't share! I am having so much fun doing it though. So much fun in fact that I couldn't bring myself to go to sleep until 4 am.... a couple of times. Kent does snow removal and therefore is gone for large amounts of hours at a time, and usually in the middle of the night. I don't like to sleep without him right beside me, so I sew. I have to tell you I have been getting so much done!! However my body gave last night. It made it very clear that I was not to take another snip, stitch or anything of the sort! It was time to sleep. SO I did and now I'll have to pace myself. I hope that all of you are having fun with your christmas projects. I love this time of year. Using both my skills and creativity in marriage to make things for the ones I love. There is just something so sweet about the anticipation of giving that can't be described fully. But I'm sure you know what I mean. I'll let you in on our plans for teaching the kids about such feelings in another post. For now I am enjoying seeing others projects pop up in blogging and I can't wait to share mine after Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

ESTHER BEAZER said...

i am excited to see them too liz!