30.7.09

Summer time!

It finally feels like summer around here. This past Sat we decided spur of the moment to go on vacation.... that day! We've been at the family cabin and loving it! We just came home for a couple of days to regroup and go to dr. appt. etc. We leave again tommorow. The quilt is done, almost. I just have to sew the binding this weekend while I laze in the sun ( or while my kids run around me on the deck). Pics to come of the beauty on Tuesday. In the meantime you'll just have to enjoy this pic of Seger's chubby hand! He loves the water and he just couldn't resist this leaking water pump on our walk. See you soon!

4 comments:

Lisa Chin said...

That is the sweetest little chubby wrist. Makes me miss my babies. They are all pre-teen to adult now. :( Enjoy the sun!

Lisa L. said...

So glad you are having a fun time!

Anonymous said...

Mom said:
What will we do when we don't have his cute little "snap-on" hands to giggle over?
Love this shot, Liz.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....