20.2.08

This many!


Today's my birthday!!!! Yeah! i am 26 and thrilled to be. i feel very blessed to have my life, faults in all. My three gorgeous ( If I do say so myself) children and an amazing husband that made me eggs benedict for breakfast (muirhead tradition), and bought me shoes as an early present! I am still waiting to hear from a couple important people (yes this is a solicitation) But my kids just woke up and so now it's time for me to go back to that happy , sometimes very un-perfect, but wonderful to me life!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hope you're having a good one! Did you get the card Conor and I sent? It was probably early... I guess that's better than late! lol. We'd love to wish you a happy birthday over the phone, so if you get a second amid all of your glory, give one of us a call. Happy Birthday! I hope it's one of the best!

Anonymous said...

"Hi Auntie Liz - What a Great Day for your Birthday! I hope you're having a great day, that is all - goodbye"
Love,
Joshua

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Whew!! I'm glad you already heard from me. :) I had to catch you early before you called here - the Birthday Girl should never beat the wisher to the punch!! LOL

Glad you're having a fantastic Birthday. I love you sweets!
XO
Daria

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! Hope you ad a very special day. Aunt Bunny