22.1.09

Cute things and such!

So I know I promised project pics first, however, it's my blog and I decided that I needed to get down some cute moments first. Projects are still on there way.

So Cutest thing yesterday besides seeing our chesty little man in 3-D, was, catching Vienna trying with great concentration to put a stuff bear under her shirt to make a belly like mine. I grabbed the camera, but just a moment to late! But so cute what a little Mommy she is wanting to be. She goes on about what order birthdays fall, around when "the new baby is born" and when "her baby is born".

I was in Super Store grocery shopping with the 3 hooligans in tow. I decided to let Evan AND Vienna both walk along with me (always a risky move). I get a phone call from my sis Nicole that I had been waiting for and so I am walking talking and every now and again giving a little "come on Evan, come on Vienna" shout out. When I look behind me, to see in horror! My sweet Vienna is walking along the bulk bins and snacking on fallen 'treasures'. I catch her and so she shoves the orange floor cheesy in faster! Gross!! Then I look forward, to find Evan puting the fallen 'treasures' from the floor back into their respective bins. Oh so helpful, and still totally Gross! So if your buying from the bin in the near future, dig to the back!!

Seger in general is just really cute and into trouble!!!!! Wow he is busy! Seger is climbing and pushing and man is he strong!! I can't carry him much anymore with this preg body, but the little lugg just really wants a good pack along sometimes. Evan and Seger have started to 'wrestle'. Mostly Seger just dives/belly flops onto Evan and then Evan spends a few minutes trying to get out from under Seger's tubby little self. Cute and scrappy, while they both giggle away!

okay, now I'll go get on those projects!!


12 comments:

Val said...

I am glad you captured these moments on your blog even without the pictures because one day you will wonder where the little ones went. So cute.

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Lol! thanks for a good laugh to start the day :) Just think what fantastic immune systems your kids are developing... well that's my theory anyway and my eldest is nearly 16!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh my that totally makes me laugh!! Thinking of Seger body slamming Evan and the two of the giggling away. I dare say that I can hardly tote Seger anymore either, the little man is such a cute little chunk of love. LOL!!

When I watched him over the holidays and rocked him to sleep while standing up, well my arms just haven't been the same since. Hee Hee. Oh he's so sweet, how could you not want to carry him around. I love that kid!!

Please tell Vienna that Auntie Daria has lots of "treasures" on my kitchen floor so she could come for a visit. :) Snicker!! (so cute that Evan goes behind and picks them all up.)

The Young Ones said...

I love reading your blog to see what you are up to...so glad you told me about the bulk bins. I will be sure to go to the back or get the prebagged stuff! hehe Your tummy is cute. Hang in there with all those munchkins. Tonya

Anonymous said...

You crack me up Liz. I almost burst a kidney reading Daria's comments... "auntie daria's for treasures..." Too hillarious! d

-nicole

Kritta22 said...

LOL ha ha ahhh ha! I love it!

Andrea said...

That's hilarious! I've had a similar experience just only with the popcorn at Totem ;)

Anonymous said...

Mom Said ....

We have been laughing our heads off over this one, Liz. The picture you paint is hilarious .
And thanks for the enlightenment! Your Dad was already reluctant to shop from the bulk bins, and this has clinched it- he now imagines there are dozens of little Evans trolling for 'treasures' and "re-stocking" the bins... tried to assure him that there are a more than likely a lot more picking it up than putting it back- that trait is unique to your crew- he remains unconvinced...

Lisa said...

One of our friends was pregnant this past year, and my youngest daughter (who loves babies and babydolls) was just fascinated by the whole thing. On several occasions I caught her sitting by herself staring off in the distance saying "I wish I had a baby in my belly..." A scary thought, but still very cute!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, so fun. Don't you just love those special moments in the grocery store. I SO long for the day when I need to pop in and out of a store and ACTUALLY do it. What great memories though. I love the prego imitation. Classic....

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.. I can't wait for that wonderful project.

Cheryl Arkison said...

It is even sweeter when Vienna starts nursing her baby to copy you - if you nurse.