6.2.12

Women are beautiful - Promo Photo shoot.

I've had an idea in my mind for awhile about women and how beautiful they are. I look at pictures of my Grandma as a newly wed, my Nana after having five kids, or my Mom when she was about my age, and I fall in awe with how beautiful they are! I only recently had some pictures taken of myself that I feel that same way about. That got me thinking. I want everyone to have the opportunity to have pictures that they feel beautiful in. Capture their real laugh, a coy moment, essentially them, in this moment, beautifully. In answer to this idea, I am offering a one on one Portrait session with......
Lizzy Anne Photography 
February 18th from 10am till 2pm
 (time slots to be determined). 
The session will include Make-up by Artist Coby Topilko (pictured below), Consult on styling, 30-45 min of shooting in a pretty studio apartment in downtown Calgary, and 15-20 edited images on disc. All for $150
The images will vary from creative shots, and beauty portrait, to simple and personal.
This is NOT a boudoir shoot. But some of you that may want a modest alluring shot or two like below can talk to me to make those arrangements. No nudity, no lingerie.
(last Picture courtesy of micmojo photography)

To sign up: for a time slot just leave a comment with the time you prefer and your info. I will contact you with the details. I am so excited to try this out. I really look forward to working with you and we can discuss what look you hope to achieve in your shoot. I of course have some ideas as well. 
Time Slots are: 10am, 10:45, 11:30, 12:15, 1pm, 1:45.


(I have Jenn, Kristy, Kim, Angela, Carly and Noelle booked in so far.)

Remember your beautiful the way you are! Let's capture it!



10 comments:

Kylie said...

Not going to lie I really really appreciated seeing my picture here! Thanks a ton Liz!!

Angie Boire said...

This is a great idea Liz! I'd love to do this sometime but we're away that weekend :( but definitely in the future!

Anonymous said...

I want to book a slot 1:45 if available. Carley 403-255-2070

Katie said...

I wish! This would be lovely! Esther took some photos of just me last April and I love them. I also love the photos you took of just me right around Greta's birth.

Tomorrow, we're filling some huge helium balloons and going to a rose garden in San Jose to take photos of Greta in her birthday dress. It's going to be so much fun!

Noelle said...

Sign me up!!!! I'm good with whatever time works for you, I'm flexable....maybe if Angie does it schedule us in back to back so that I can see her too!

Noelle :)

Noelle said...

Okay, I figured out the comments apparently. I'll take the 12:15 time slot if it's still open! My email is noelleandscott@gmail.com

Breanne said...

I have recently lost almost 50 lbs and plan on doing more. It's my anniversary that weekend so I can't come, but if you ever do this again I would love to know about it!
Breanne Persson

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Angie is taking the 1pm slot

Sarah said...

Liz, what a wonderful idea! I know that these pictures are ones that will be a treasure for these girls! I only wish I was closer to book one. What fun you will have! :)

Kristy Kay said...

I will take the first time slot! Can't wait Liz! :)