29.10.07

Seger's blessing

Okay so we did it! We blessed Seger yesterday! It was great Kent did an amazing job. I am always so impressed with how the preisthood really takes over and brings about our Heavenly fathers message for these little ones. I am so thankful that i have a husband that is worthy to have placed that blessing on Seger. I feel so blessed to have a little peek or insight into what this special spirit holds in his future, and a glimps at how my Heavenly Father sees this special spirit that I get to hold inmy arms everyday. Truly a bigger then me moment.

These pictures are far from perfect, I think we are almost all looking in the same direction. Seger all scrunched in his blanket, it was a chilly day! and then my very failed attempt at getting all three of my kids together. Oh my! Vienna actually for the first time EVER picked her nose int he only good shot! Why do they pick those moments with an audience to do soemthing so disgusting and new! Anyways a little insight into our special day!

Thanks to all those friends and family that came! it was great to have you all there!
P.S. More pics of Seger and Vienna's outfits in all their glory to come. They were made special by My MOM!)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You look fabulous Liz! And the kids are adorable as usual. Wish we could've been there!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little family. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing my great, great neices & nephews.
Love Aunt Bunny

mumovearls said...

What a beautiful Family You guys are just toooooo cute Happy Halloween- I want to see pictures of the costumes -n

Tom Earl said...

I'm coming to see you.......

Mandi said...

You all look great. What a handsome family! Congrats again, you are such a good mom!