22.9.08

long break over!

So thanks if your one of the ones that has checked my blog everyday waiting for me to post something!! Wellll wait no longer. i have been madly working to get my test quilt made and my pattern finalized. That's right my very own design published! well by myself... but still, I am excited and hopefully so will others be.

So here is a peek at my project........ The fabrics read totally bohemian/ retro. And i love it! they actually remind me of a batik blanket my Mom once made that i am in love with!!!!!! And always have been. So you know what this means don't you? You must all be guessing by now. or hoping anyways. That's right there is a quilt giveaway coming your way!!!! It's off at a master quilter getting it's final touches. So check back... because it's just a matter of time before i list up the giveaway and your entries begin!

i can not even begin to tell you how excited I am that this is coming to fruision. I have been dying to giveaway a quilt for awhile now. and the fact that it is my own original design just makes it that much sweeter. But really i am always so happy to see my creations go to good people. And I hope that they get loved like no tommorow! I think that this is going to be a highlight experience for me. I can't wait to share it with all of you! So be sure to come back and enter, enter, enter!

5 comments:

Ranisa said...

You're back!!!! Can't wait to see the quilt. I am still trying to cut straight and line things up right so that it looks like a 5 year old didn't do it. You are inspiring me.

Jolanda said...

Liz, I totally LOVE those colours!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like all finished.

Katie said...

Very cute fabric. I especially love the one on the bottom ;)

Dorienne said...

LOVE LOVE the colours. Have you picked a name?

Stephanie M Larsen said...

You and the kids and your quilt were in my dream last night. Weird. We're all excitedly waiting. :)