31.5.12

Greenwood's - Family

As we pulled up to the beach, there sat a sweet family already relaxed on 'their' beach. As I approached them and got right in with the building of castles with sticks, and digging with new found treasures, the kids let me in. There is such a magic that comes with little ones on a beach. Truly this session was a pleasure. I found energy as I entertained, climbed and kept up with these kids. Lily Greenwood, it was such a pleasure to meet you and your family. Let's be friends.

A special thank you to my sweet sis Daria for lending me this cute quilt for our session. It really is just beautiful! I'm so glad we went back to that cute shop and snagged it. Your pics with it next!

Love
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

The Greenwoods are such an AWESOME family! Look how gorgeous Lily is!! Stunning!!

It was so fun to be along for the ride that day, I'm glad I was able to help you guys out. The results were so with it, LOVE the pics!