23.6.08

Outdoors!

Last night we had a wonderful family dinner down in Fishcreek park. Organized by Katie. We roasted marshmellows and hotdogs and had pop and juice and amazing salad! Oh and the dessert that Katie made, banana, pineapple, creamcheese graham heaven!! Then we packed up and went on an adventure walk. The kids loved being outside adn here are just a few pics from the night. I love the one of Kent I think that he looks very handsome! I on the other hand look a little lets say "outdoor-sie" to be nice. Oh and the baby in the snuggly for those that don't know is my nephew Finn who the blanket below was for. A handsome little guy for sure!






This is my little project form last week. i made a summer weight quilt for my little nephew Finn. It's all jungle-y and I htought it turned out cute!


6 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

Wish we could have been there!! It looks like it was so much fun.
Missing you guys like crazy

Anonymous said...

momsaid;
Finn's quilt is even cuter than expected! Nice work, Auntie!

The Taylors said...

I love te one of Evan and Vienna playing in the puddle, so cute!

Dorienne said...

What do you mean about wanting your body back? You look amazing!

Ashley Dawn said...

oh, you're amazing. If I was in Calgary.....I'd join your club (unfortunately, I'd only be there to learn). Once again, you're awesome.

mumovearls said...

I can't wait for the end of the month! Yaayyyy the Muirhead's are coming!!! Hooray! -n