17.6.08

They bend!


Seger has just discovered that his knees bend! He has decided as of yesterday to crawl like a "normal' child on his hands and knees. he still uses it very selectively... like he starts to army crawl and then I tell him "No" and he stops dead in his tracks and look at me and then I say "up" repeatily and then finally he lifts the bum and takes a cupple little crawls forward. i am toally impressed that he knows what to do when i say "Up" though!

Also I finished Seger's bed skirt and this is a shot of part of his room too!


This is just a cute shot from father's day of Kent puting the kids to bed. Kent you're and incredible Dad. You are so great with our kids and you know I love you Babe!


Oh and one more random... Vienna has had her glasses like what a month and this last week she has gotten a huge gauge in the lens (with some help from Evan) and today she lost the screw out of the arm. So tommorow we get our first repair of many I am sure!!!

9 comments:

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

I can't believe those chunky little legs bend!!! LOL! He's just 100% sunshine! Way to go buddy.

Love the bedskirt Liz, what a cool idea! It's all coming together so well. I'm seriously envious of your decorating skills. Come help me when you're done!!

PS -
Kent really is a great dad! It's always a treat to see how much he loves your kids and his role as a dad. Happy Father's Day Kent!

Myca said...

I am so jealous of how cute all your kid's rooms are! I wish I was so creative and crafty! They really look adorable.

The Pratts said...

CUTE post. Love the pics of all the kids...I could just pinch Seger he's so cute! And good idea on the bedskirt! You're good at what you do!

Ashley Dawn said...

okay, that room is SO cute. I'm so glad we have blogs so we can keep track of eachother. Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe how much Vienna looks like Nicole. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Honestly i wish i had your artistic mind! I don't even care if i could physically carry it out but i could atleast have an idea of what to do!

Dorienne said...

Segar's room is super handsome. Way to go. I'm keen on a sewing club. I just got a machine and I don't know the first thing about quilting. Quilt give away???? Got me interested!!

Alanna said...

Oh my word! Ashley told me not to look at your blog because you do too many amazing cute things! And she's totally right (except I'm still glad I looked). I love those letters and what a cute dust ruffle on that crib! You're just amazing!
Luv, Alanna

mumovearls said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS THIS MONTH!!!!!! I loved looking at all your pictures today... We should plan on doing pictures with the kids while your down.-Nena

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I'm crazy about the bed skirt! Love it, love it! You talented woman you!