2.6.08

Dancing the night away

So me and my siblings all went out for my mom 's birthday this past saturday. We surprised her with a one night only dance lesson for us all and then went out to dinner with time in between to kill so we took alot of pics while we walked around downtown. It was great because I don't think any of us get pictures with our spouses much. Most of which are on facebook if you're interested?! Anyways it was sooo great to go out dancing with my husband. We learned Samba and meriuenge (sp) I believe. It was soo much fun and I definitely want to do it again. here are a few shots of me and Kent and one of the fabulous birthday girl my Mom. Isn't she gorgeous!! In front of a cute little Vespa we saw. And one of all the girls dressed up for the men in our lives!





4 comments:

Ranisa said...

What cute pics! Your mom looks so so young....I thought she was another one of the girls. I love sideswipy thing on your bangs-very chic.

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Your mom just shouldn't be allowed to look that good. Your so lucky! That's in your genes! She's a hottie! And, I love her dress! Did she make it? Looks like the bday was a riot!

Dana said...

Ok. Seriously. How cute are you??????


Seriously.

Ashley Dawn said...

Awww, I want to do that SO bad. You need to tell me where it was etc. My family would be ALL over that. You girls are all so lovely....although it's still weird to me to see Katie amongst the Muirheads. I guess we just need to hang out more.