24.6.11

Coco Rose Couture - Calgary Product Photography

Coco Rose Couture is an amazing accessory shop where you can find fascinators, headbands, and all things pretty, even birthday party packages upcoming! My new friend Bree does an amazing job at hand making these. Enjoy a peek at the upcoming and current pieces. More to come in the next post......
* A note to parents that may want a copy of the pics featuring their child, you may purchase a disc from me. Please contact me if you are interested at elizabeth@lizzyanne.com
This is Bree the fun and beautiful face of Coco Rose Couture. This woman is seriously great!
Oh and I'm biased but my daughter makes a great little model! It was so fun to see her in action, she totally hammed it up!
Thank you for all the models cooperation and beauty! The little girls are still to come, and they are so sweet! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

You have no idea how much I love these!!! So excited to see all the rest!!!!
Thanks again for such a good time!

bree johnson said...

SOOO CUTE MISS LIZ! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE GIRLS TOO!