13.6.11

Two times 3 - Calgary Child Photographer

These little girls are cousins, who are all turning two this month. Lucky little girls to have each other so close in age. Their Grandma, oma, Nana, (not sure what she goes by) won a photo shoot with me and decided to use it for these beauties! I'm so glad she did. This was just a really fun shoot! I was so excited going through the edits. I just can't get over Sadie's CUTE smile, and those little curls of Lexi's had me swooning and Sawyer is just so dainty and elegant! As an added bonus I knew their Mom's while I was growing up and it's always fun to see them too! Enjoy the peek. Evelyn you have beautiful Granddaughter's!
NOTE: Just over 24 hrs to enter the giveaway for a FREE creative wonderland shoot with me and JAC Photography!! See details below!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

cuuu-uute! Love the styling.