15.6.11

WINNING!!!

Hi everyone! I can't even tell you how happy it has made me each time I opened my blog to check the entries, the number just kept climbing! Thank you for all the interest and support for both myself and J.A.C Photography. We know only 2 of you won, but of course we would be thrilled to photograph any and all of your children! So please do contact us with any interest, questions, and pricing. We are always up for anything and love to explore new ideas. Plus I see all of you have adorable children!

SO now the good stuff! The winners are......

J.A.C. Photography blog: #61 – ELAINE BAKER “Love your idea- pick me! I like both pages too!”

Lizzy Anne Photography blog: #25 – REBECCA HILCHIE “I liked both pages on FB:-)Thanks for this awesome opportunity! Sounds like fun!

Congratulations to Elaine & Rebecca! We are really looking forward to an afternoon of fun & extravagance with your little ones! We will contact the winners in the next few days to finalize the session details.

(**Due to a multiple comment error, the numbers differ slightly and have been counted manually as well to reflect the difference.)

And just for fun, here is the cutest baby ever….I’m not biased one bit.

Stay Tuned fro more from Lizzy Anne Photography, my website will be up and operational very soon! Pricing, galleries and a new blog are all on the list! I'm so excited!!

Here is a little eye candy for you. My little guy helping me in the garden and building the fence. He melt me!

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh man! I was SO close (in my head anyway). You really do have a darling little boy!

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

What happened??!!! I thought for sure I was going to win! ROTFL!!

Congratulations to your awesome winners - can't wait to see the beautiful pics when you share them.

Baker Family said...

I'm so EXCITED!!! I can't even believe it- I'm so excited to see all the fun things that you and Jody have planned.