12.9.09

Felix Blessing

Felix, Felix, Felix! This boy has been the light of our home. A lot of very good things centre around this little guy.On Aug 16th it was no different. We were so lucky to have Kent give him a name and a blessing that day at church. We had a lovely brunch before hand and even some of the great grandparents were able to travel and attend. Kent and I felt so good to be surrounded with close friends and family that we loved that day. We got this handsome heirloom outfit for Felix and it arrived just in time. It suited the occasion perfectly! Here he is the hamming it up for the camera.
Oh and we just weighed him, he's 3 months now and weighs 13lbs. He just keeps getting taller. I don't think he'll be quite the chunk Seger was/is. But something about those skinny legs just looks right to me! Felix, little fellow, I love you to bits!





7 comments:

Princess Martha said...

He is so gorgeous!

Sherri said...

Elizabeth, what a cutie pie Felix is!! I love the picture of him laughing. Enjoy this precious little boy!

Anonymous said...

Liz, again you have captured fantastic shots of Felix...I especially love the one of him laughing...it is so you!

Love Ya,
Auntie Anne

Jeff and Andraya said...

Liz he is beautiful! You have a lovely family. Miss you and can't wait to meet all of your kids, I don't think I've met any of them - how sad!

Ashley Dawn said...

He is beautiful. Simply beautiful!

Sarah said...

Liz, oh my goodness. What beautiful pictures of such a beautiful baby. I LOVE the one of him smiling. What a cutie!

Alanna said...

He's SUCH a cutie. And you take GREAT pictures. period.