2.9.09

Re-Draw

I am so sad to have to do this, but...... you snooze you lose! The slings have not been claimed. I haven't heard back from you Lori, so sadly the prize must go on! The new random number generated picked Jane #3 said:
Oh my gosh that is so cute! I'm sure I have no chance of winning cos I"m first, but I feel honoured anyway.
Great photos - you look amazing (can't believe you have had four kids!) and the slings are adorable!
My friend is pregnant with her second and a little brother for her daughter so this would be a perfect baby shower present - fingers crossed!
Jane you handily left me your e-mail so I will try and contact you. Congratulations on your big win!!

Lori if you come back let me know, maybe we can work something out?? Post to come!

2 comments:

B. said...

Good for you for passing it on to someone else! Now get us some more Felix photos to drool over :)

Jane said...

thanks so much elizabeth - I've just emailed you!