22.9.09

My Neice, and the quilt!

Holly-Bo- Bolly! I love this little girl! She has the cutest upturned nose, and is so petite! Conor and Katie are in town with this little bundle and so we had to get some pics of them as a 'family'. Apperently this location is a family favorite, so I hope your not sick of it yet! Enjoy your sneek peek you guys!

Oh, and this is the quilt I made for Holly that I've been promising pics of. It's all fishy and fun! I even did some hand applique for the first time. It's not perfect but it's a start! (Those purple fishies are stuffed and hand done).

8 comments:

Katie said...

Loving the pictures! Can't wait to see them all. It was very hard to be patient and not bug you. The quilt is awesome too. I just love it!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

B. said...

Liz I'm not sure how you do it, but as usual your pictures are stunning. Planning any trips to Ontario so that I can hire you?

Anonymous said...

Well Liz you have done it again!! You are amazing The pics are great, I love them. The quilt is also beautiful and I am sure this little doll will love it. Love Aunt Bunny

pescbrico said...

Love the quilt! :) THanks for sharing :)

Heather said...

Great pictures! Your niece is adorable - I love her fewown in the fourth photo!

Ashley Dawn said...

She is SO SO cute. I love the pictures, but especially the one with just Holly on the path. I NEED that done with my next (which won't be for a while, I'm not announcing anything). No wonder it's a family favorite. Can you tell me where I might find this goodness?

Alanna said...

The bench picture where she's stuck between the two of them...LOVE IT!

Katie said...

DYING to see more!

PS: I hope your thanksgiving dinner went well although I'm sure it did!