15.9.09

When the cat's away....

Those mice they will surely play!! You know your 4 kids had fun with their Daddy, when this is what you drive up to. I can't even begin to tell you how all that colour and 'fun' hit me when I came driving around the corner and saw this spectacle. I had to laugh. At least I know that Dad was taking good care of thema nd letting them indulge in a little fun. And I came to know that those HUGE buckets were full of water at one point. They washed the truck and had a blast! The best part..... Kent even had them cleaned up and bathed by the time I got home.

It made me smile!

8 comments:

Tom Earl said...

Too cool! Come see us!

Kelly O. said...

AWW! what a great daddy and hubby!

Thistledew Farm said...

I can hear the giggles, can't you?

Trisha said...

That picture is awesome! Aren't Daddys the best!

Dorienne said...

So true. You can always tell they had a great time with Dad when you come home to a house that is upside down!

Sherri said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun! Good for them!!

Ashley Dawn said...

He's such a great Dad. I don't know what it is about men, they just seem to be able to let go of everything else and get down to the kids level and have FUN. Then somehow can still get things done. I frequently envy Jarett's abilities with the kids.

Sarah said...

I love it. You can tell they had a blast just looking at that picture. What a great dad :)