26.5.08

Success!

Well I have finally found a pair of glasses for Vienna!! Can I get an Amen! I have searched and searched, i have been to about 15 places. and finally the last ditch effort at an office close to my parents i find several cute pairs! Of course I couldn't have tried this place first! This office was so kid friendly it wasn't een funny and the galsses were the best lookign and most extensive collection for kids that I have found. I would love to post a picture of the frames but..... the website post every style but hers! So you will have to all wait in great anticipation for a picture of them on her darling face! To come in 5-7 bussiness days. Picture, extreme cuteness, nuetral and funky, in the meantime.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Amen sister!

Katie said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see them.

Daria - Boutique Cafe said...

AMEN Sister friend!! LOL!!

Can't wait to see Vienna in her new specks!

Ranisa said...

I can't wait to see the pics!!! I bet she is so cute in them! Hard not be when you like she does. I am still waiting to see more great pics of the new house too-the suspense is just killing me....